Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Some photos from Dubuque, Iowa!

I was in Dubuque, Iowa last week for a couples days to visit Jamie, Jamie is Business Supply chain Intern at John Deere in Dubuque!! I had a lot of fun there and it is a really pretty area. I hope that I'll be able to visit again and get some more photos!

I really like this photo of Jamie.....she doesn't like it cause it's a low angle, but I think she looks just fine! ; )

......Jamie brushing her teeth after eating lol

The rest of the photos were takin in Dubuque.

Above is a photo of the Dubuque Star Brewery, which is a really cool place!
This is a train bridge that goes over the Mississippi River.

2 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

Nice series Trevor, I love your work, you always do a great job no matter what the subject. I'm bummed that your not continuing the 365 project, I loved following that.

sarareneemurray said...

shoot jamie more!