Thursday, August 27, 2009

Corbie & Mikes Wedding photos!

Here are some photos from Corbie & Mikes wedding!
These are photos at Nrgie Salon in Rossford, where the Corbie and the bridesmaids got their hair done.

I had a lot of fun shooting this wedding, the bridal party was awesome and really easy to work with!


These arches were the perfect portrait spot!
It was a perfect day for a wedding/perfect day for shooting a wedding, it wasn't to hot and had good cloud cover! I really like how the photos have turned out so far!





I love shooting outdoor weddings!


1st dance!
Corbie and her dad
Mike and his mom
Thanks for viewing!!

AND I should be getting my new camera soon! a 5D mark 2, I'm really excited!

1 comment:

Tyson said...

I like the wedding pictures that you have been taking especially the b&w ones. The cabin and the pictures of the couples dancing are my favorites.