Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tiger Game Photos

A couple weeks ago my family and I went to a Tigers game in Detroit Michigan.

 I love that painting on the side of that building.



 It was a great game!


 Lindsey and I at Comerica Park
 My brother Wes

 My beautiful girlfriend Lindsey! 
 Lindsey and my mom
 My cousin Ethan and my mom
 My cousin Ethan and I.
 My family! 

 Some random photos from Comerica Park


 Lee Family
 I love the following photos.  My dad and brother Wes were jumping across a sidewalk and mu cousin Ethan thought it was the coolest thing ever!  



 He is so cute! 


2 comments:

me said...

I took the Tiger one!! :) Your cousins are so cute. I was waiting for you to put these up for forever!

Altax said...

Nice pictures...
------------------------------------
Kids Educational Resources