Saturday, May 1, 2010

Some photos from different shoots over the past couple weeks!

Here's one of the photos from my shoot with my good friend Chris.  Ever since I took landscape photos here I have wanted to do a portrait here too!  This is the 1st time I have ever taken photos of Chris and I really liked how this one turned out!
50mm Tilt shift photo of my youngest brother Dexter.  I found this old VW van on our neighbors back yard!  
 I really like the lens flare in this pic....I took the photo around sunset!
here's another 50mm tilt shift photos and this Jane, one of me and Jamie's friends from Bowling Green!
I took this at the "Best Motel" in BG.
Photo of my friend/roommate Cody, he has his Debut MMA Fight May 29th in Tiffin Ohio!  For more info go here...http://www.facebook.com/trevormartinlee#!/event.php?eid=122559011092096

 I took these in the Elmwood Wrestling Room!
Mini Cooper in Bowling Green Ohio!  I love this photo!
 snapped this while on the shoot with Jane!


 THanks for viewing everyone!  I am making a portrait portfolio right now and will post pics of it on my blog once it's done!


1 comment:

Leaffarto said...

I like te last one, it have something that I like, i don't know why haha.

Saludos from Mexico.

Sigue tomando photos, que lo haces great! ;)