Thursday, December 3, 2009

MMA Cage fight photos!

This past Saturday I went down to Columbus Ohio to warch & take photos of my friend Brian King fight! It was a really fun night with a lor of great fights! If you have never been to one I highly recommend you going.

Here are a few of my favorites from the night! I took these with my Canon 5D2 which was a lot better than last time when I used my old 5D....all of the light flares and blotches of light in the photos are from the chain link fence. I wanted to put a latter up so I could take photos from above but it didn't work out.
I love the above photo! You can see the guys skin rippling from Brian's kick!
It was by far the most entertaining fight of the night. Brian never stopped attaching the 1st 2 rounds but his opponent never gave up and kept caming back for more.
Brain also had one of the biggest crowd of fans and they never stopped cheering.


The fight went all 3 rounds and Brian won! Which is his 2nd straight pro win!
Congrats Brian!
Here are some photos from some of the other fights.





Thanks for viewing and let me know what you guys think!

No comments: