Monday, February 22, 2010

2 weeks worth of random photos!

A lot of random photos taken over the past 2 weeks!
(above) I really like this photo....it was taken in my friend Marky's basement.
Took these photos after a snow storm.


This is my friend Marky, he is a musician, I'm a photographer....so when we hang out he plays his music and I take photographs. It's a good combo.
I really enjoy his music, check it out...
balloonmessenger

In these photos he is recording guitar, drums, singing, and I think base, then running it through a loop. He's a one man band! ...I hope I said that right??

Coloring at Grounds for Thought...a coffee shop/bookstore in BG.

Jamie and I bought a coloring book, some crayons, went to Grounds for Thought and tried to stay in the lines!
It was Jamie's idea and we had a lot of fun!
When it comes to coloring/drawing I am a perfectionist, I took forever the finish one page. Jamie got 2 done!
Look at that sweet orange Dinosaur....reminds me of when I was a kid and I loved to watch Land Before Time!


The past month I have been taking photos for a personal project...here are a couple screenshots of me editing them. The project should be done within 2-3 weeks!


No comments: