Thursday, August 6, 2009

Holland, MI and CPI product shoot

a couple weeks a go I went to Holland Michigan to visit family and shoot product shots for my Uncles Dave's company Creative Products International.
Here are 20 of 200 plus photos I shot for CPI. It took about 5 hrs to shoot and about 20 hrs to edit! lol I had to create a path around every image, take out the background, and save as a psd and low res jpeg. This was defiantly the most editing I have ever done for one shoot and I am glad I'm done! : )
While I was in Holland I took some photos of the family. Above is my Uncle Dave, Aunt Karmen, and cousins Ethan, Nolan, and Jackson. I really enjoyed visiting them and hanging out with my cousins!
Ethan is a little over a year old, walking all over, and is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen...he's always smiling!

1 comment:

sarareneemurray said...

that family tunnel shot is IT! what light(s) did you use?