Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Random photos....

I have not been shooting as much as I'd like but I have been doing a lot of WORK...editing, scheduling/planning shoots, and marketing. But here are some random photos I've taken.
This is the Elmwood Cross Country team and they are ranked 7th in the State! My brothers Wes and Dexter are one the team they run in the low 17's but should be getting in the 16's soon! And congrats to Nick Goebel on beating is PR, running a 16.17min!!
This photo was taken at Carey HS.
My dad and Zooey on the back porch.
My mom and brother Dexter

Here are some photos I took with my old 5D a month ago of Marky singing at Grumpy Dave's in Bowling Green Ohio. Makry is a very talented musician, he has writen a lot of songs and we're going to shooting some music videos with my 5d2 soon! I am really excited!!


No comments: