Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wood county landscapes

I love shooting landscapes, when I 1st got my camera a little over 3 years ago all I did was landscapes and I still like doing them when I have some free time. I like shooting landscapes that have a main subject, I shoot them a lot like I shoot my portraits.
This is the bridge that goes over the Rocky Ford river next to my parent's house. When I was a kid I would spend a lot of time hanging out under this bridge, climbing, shooting birds with my bb gun, and floating bouts I made in the river. The bridge is getting rustier every year but I love how it looks. I took this photo yesterday when a storm was passing over.
This is the Mt. Zion church on Portage RD on the west side of Portage township. I was driving around and came across this church, I'd never seen it b4 which is crazy b/c I only live 1o miles away from it. But I love how this photo turned out, I want to make a big print of it!!
This is our lil Honda 70r dirtbike, my parents got it for me and my brothers when were young. We used to ride it all the time, we had a little racecourse in our front yard but we had to change it after Mitch crashed it into our front porch...he broke his nose, wrist, and his knee was pretty jacked up. but the bike is still going strong, now we use it to get the mail, drive into Cygnet, and chase Zooey!

Thanks for viewing, let me know what you think and if you know of any sweet landscape ideas or junk yards let me know!

No comments: