Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Big House - Michigan vs. Penn St.

I went to the Michigan vs. Penn St. game this Saturday with my mom, uncle Dave, and mom's cousin Rob. Even thought Michigan played like crap and it was freezing cold and raining, we still had a lot of fun. Ann Arbor is a really cool town and Michigan Stadium"The Big House" is amazing!! It is the biggest stadium in America and the third biggest in the world! There was over 110,000 people in attendance that day! And considering how big the stadium is there really isn't a bad seat.

The top photo is 3 pics put together and the bottom one is 5!
( click to see bigger)
This photo was taken from the very top of the stadium.
And this photo was taken from my seat.
I highly recommend going to the Michigan stadium to see a game, it's awesome!

I will be posting some sweet new stuff soon!


No comments: