Friday, October 16, 2009

Balloons and random pics

I took these photos of Marky a couple days ago! It was a lot of fun and I'd like to re-shoot/do some more with this idea!
Here are some random photos I've taken over tge past week or so
This photo was taken in the small town of Cygnet, Ohio...where I lived for 5 years when I was young! And a random fact you may not know is.... a "cygnet" is a baby swan : )
these two photos were taken outside of Cygnet...someone crashed into this telephone poll, I hope they're okay. But anyways I thought it was a really cool photo, the sky was beautiful and I love the leading lines the power lines create.
This is my home.
I took this photo a week ago, the sky was beautiful!
Thanks for viewing. I just got a remote for my 5D2, so now I can do some more time lapses!
So hopefully I will be able to post some soon!

No comments: