Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Mom Shelley - check out her blog!

This is my mom, Shelley. She is a great mom, she has managed to raise me and my 3 younger brothers, which isn't an easy task. It's not easy being the only female in the family....when it comes to movies me, my brothers, and dad want to watch "shoot em up" movies, she wants "chick flicks" or when she gets a new outfit or shoes and wants an opinion on how they look on her we're never much help. I think it's her great sense of humor that has kept her sane over the years. And I think it's her sense of humor that we all share and it is one of the reasons why we get along so well as a family! We enjoy watching the same TV shows, find randoms things in life to be funny....we just laugh a lot!


My mom is also a very talented writer! She has a blog that she updates weekly with funny, uplifting, and inspiring stories. I highly recommend that you check out her blog! Read! Follow/subscribe! there's the link... shelleyrlee.blogspot.comI took these photos 3 weeks ago! The top one ways taken on our front porch and the bottom one was taken on the road we live on by the bridge.
Thanks for viewing and don't forget the look at my mom's blog!
shelleyrlee.blogspot.com

No comments: