Friday, October 23, 2009

Wild Life Safari Pics!!

All of these photo were taken at the Wild Life Safari near Ceder Point. This place has a ton of animals in this giant fenced in area that you can drive your car through. I took all of these photos out our van windows. This place is a lot of fun, you can touch the animal and feed them. This is my families second time visiting, if you go you'll want to bring a vehicle that you wont mind getting dented/scratched but the animals!
I really like how these photos turned out! I love the top photo, it looks like my old guinea pig but with horns! lol

The animals would put their head in out window to get the food, it was pretty cool!
The giraffe was the our favorite



I will be posting some video from the wildlife safari soon on my facebook!

No comments: